IHC Wednesday 5th June
Thanks again for choosing my shot Alan. I've probably got other stuff that needs turfing out. My daughter won a hamper a couple of Christmases ago and palmed me off with things that she didn't want!!
As I'm recording his programme, I got the following idea for a topic. I'd like you to take a shot of something between Brian and Cox in the dictionary. [I know his names probably aren't in there
Hope you can find something interesting for me to judge. Have fun.
- Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.
- No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
- Photos cannot be changed once posted.
- If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
- The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.
- The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.
- If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).
- Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judges decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).