Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wednesday's Snapshot Challenge. 12th June.

Thanks again Chris.

Snapshot Challenge is now open.

RULES All welcome using any camera or phone with the proviso that pictures are taken in jpeg format
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
Photos must be taken within the last 7 days and entered by 8.30pm UK time.
No manipulation of your photos is allowed except for cropping/straightening/de-saturating.
Photos can be changed within 10 minutes of posting (allows for errors).
The results are to be announced by about 21:00. The person placed 1st will set the following day's competition as soon as possible and judge it. If not available pass to 2nd place by 10.00am at the latest.

Comments

• Mine's in....             Taken Sunday 9th     2nd pic NFJ
    We had a long weekend in Sydney due to the Queen's Birthday so I attended a Transport Heritage Expo with vintage buses and trains. I took a ride on a London bus of which there were two.  :)

• Mine`s in ...

taken yesterday.... to be honest I can almost touch the young Blackbirds

• Mine's in: The lady in red must be part of the Hunstanton Ladies Rugby Club judging by how quickly she caught a melon when her friend upset a display of them this morning. The lady in white photobombed me so the culprit cannot be seen frantically trying not to knock any more 'flying'

• Mine's in taken on 5th
  • Thanks for your entries  today ladies. My choices are:

1st.     Chris for the great shot of a gorilla (?) Where was this was taken?

2nd.    Kathy for a shot of a London bus in Australia. Very nice to know you celebrate Queen Elizabeth Day.

joint 3rd.    Mary-Ann's lovely bird shot and Mags candid camera shot - good capture.

Over to you now Chris.

• Well done Kathy and Marion. Thanks for the win Jackie... it's a beautiful silverback in the Durrell's zoo on Jersey
  • Well done Chris, Kathy and Mary Ann, thanks for joint 3rd Jackie
  • Well done Chris, Kathy, & Mags ... good shots 
    Thanks for the mention & judging Jackie
  • Well done Chris, Mary-Ann and Mags. Thanks for 2nd place and for judging Jackie.