Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tuesday's Daily IHC Challenge. 1st October.

Thanks again Kathy.

Your challenge for today is SHAPES IN NATURE.

Hope you all manage to find something to enter.  Have a nice day.

RULES

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.
No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos cannot be changed once posted.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.
The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.
If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).
Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judge’s decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• Mine's in....     

• I was just about to say nothing from me, as I fell running for a bus this morning, & I'm rather sore, when I saw something nearby that I can photograph without leaving the house. 

Spheres (almost)

• Parky54 said:
    I was just about to say nothing from me, as I fell running for a bus this morning, & I'm rather sore, when I saw something nearby that I can photograph without leaving the house. 

Spheres (almost)

Hope you are feeling better Alan after your fall.
  • Many thanks everyone for your entries  today. My choices are:

1st.    Mary-Ann      Nice shot and a mass of shapes there.

2nd.   Margaret        Well taken shot and again showing plenty of shapes.

3rd.    Everyone else - good shots all round today.

Over to you Mary-Ann.

• Well done Mary Ann and Margaret
  • Well done Mary-Ann and Margaret. Sorry I didn't enter Jackie. Won't bore you with the details of the day that I've had.
  • Well done Mary-Ann and thanks for 2nd place and for judging Jackie
    @parky54 - hope you are feeling better. Take care
  • Well done Marion and Margaret 
  • @mastro88

Thanks, Jackie.
    The worst thing at the time was the bus driver driving off as I lay on the wet ground next to the bus-stop, but since then my leg has got more and more painful - I can barely walk now.
    So If there's no real improvement by tomorrow morning I'll probably call for an ambulance  :s
  • Well done Marion and Margaret.
  • Well done Mary-Ann and Margaret. Thanks for judging Jackie.

@Parky54 Sorry to hear about your fall Alan, I  hope you're not off your feet for too long.  :)  
  • Thanks for the win & the challenge Jackie
    Well done Margaret ... good shot

@Parky54.... Hope your leg is improved in the morning ... did you wrap it in a frozen pea compress ... I always keep a packet of them for such injuries
  • @Parky54

Sorry to hear about your mishap Alan.  When I slipped on mud, my leg was also worse the next day and I couldn't walk on it.  I had it x-rayed and they said - "no break".  Four days later, my GP phoned to say that I had a depressed fracture of the head of my tibia.  So please don't be a martyr - get it checked out :)