Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IHC Saturday 30th November

Thanks again Mags.  Well it's "St. Andrew's Day"  tomorrow, so I'd like you to take a shot of something relevant.  I look forward to seeing your photos around 8.30pm

##################################################################

RULES

Photos must be taken between now and 8.30 p.m.
No manipulation of your photo is allowed except for cropping and straightening.
Photos cannot be changed once posted.
If you want your photo to be judged, put ‘Mine’s in’ before or after the photo.
The winner is to be announced at 9pm approx.
The winner is to set the Challenge as soon as possible - 10am the next day at the very latest.
If 1st fails to set the challenge by 10 am then the 2nd place takes over the daily challenge. (Or 3rd if neither first nor second are available).
Any other decisions regarding changes to the rules for the day is the Judge’s decision on the day (Eg. Can I change my photo?).

Comments

• edited November 30
    Mine's in....     The best I could do Sheila, thanks to my niece Elizabeth, who is obsessed with Highland cows since her visit to Scotland 8 years ago.  :)

• Mine's in...taken from the bus window on my phone
  • Mine`s in...

....background is David`s Harris Tweed cap

• Last chance to get your votes in for the November competition!!!
  • Thank you so much for your entries ladies.  I want to award everyone as the winner as I really am finding it difficult to split them.  Kathy and Mary-Ann have made lovely compositions.  Chris has captured a subject on the spur of the moment.  Mags's entry is so nostalgic as my relatives in the North- East always got me a Broons or Oor Wullie annual at Christmas.
    I'd like to ask Kathy to set Monday's challenge.
    Thank you again.  I really appreciate you taking part.
  • Well done Kathy i hope you set Sunday's challenge, not Monday's
  • Well done Kathy 
  • Well done Kathy... good composition 
    Thanks for the challenge Sheila
  • Mags100 said:
    Well done Kathy i hope you set Sunday's challenge, not Monday's
    OOps :p
  • Well done Mags, Chris and Mary-Ann. Thanks for the challenge, for judging and for asking me to set the next challenge.