Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SLWAP May 14th - 15th

As the title suggests this seems to be the most agreeable with most. So here's a list of those attending <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> if your name is not on the list and you want / can attened leave a reply and i'll add you

chris Hodgson
Jayne-Yorks
Mand
Kenny
Mickledor
Andyst
Karl
annademand
puddinz

meeting place and time to be set closer to the date

Comments

• Andy why are you pink? lol

sounds good to me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • he isnt pink Jayne.....Its resovoir dogs....he is Mr Purple....just make sure he doesnt shave off someones ear
  • <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • now i know im dim but ....what is SLWAP? thanks x
  • South Lakes Wild Animal Park......AKA SLWAP

and Andy....deffo going to be there!
  • Cant wait.. Looking forward to meeting you all.. well the rest.
  • Put me down too.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ...+3 kiddies...
  • kk Karl added also

lol no you're not it took me awhile to figure what it ment <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> its up in dalton in furness in cumbria you comming? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Two dates given. Does that mean it's planned as a full weekend jobbie? I've put the Saturday on my calendar.
  • It would be nice to meet you all, folks, just a little bit too far for me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • ...get ready for the 'large' Mann family.....my eldest Becky whom you may have heard me talk about has booked that day to come with us too... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • oh nice one Karl, will be lovely to meet her after hearing so much about her <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • oh nice one Karl, will be lovely to meet her after hearing so much about her <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thought you'd like that, i was talking about you to her last night, she's looking forward to the day...though i can't say what was said or that knife you carry may go may way!!.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    South Lakes Wild Animal Park......AKA SLWAP

quote]

And I thought it meant Slapper With A Portfolio.
  • erm....now has to google cumbria...its up north somewhere lol...check price of coach or train or pony and trap <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lol, just found out its only an hour on the train from where my mum lives up near durham so as long as i can get a cheap fare then im definatly up for it guys!!
  • oh yes, i live in london but family live up north so can kill two birds with one stone <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lol Jim, you mean it isn't?

Nice one Anna i look forward to meeting you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Karl i know it will all have been nice things lol .........I will bring the potato peeler just in case <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lol Jim, you mean it isn't?

Nice one Anna i look forward to meeting you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Karl i know it will all have been nice things lol .........I will bring the potato peeler just in case <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->[/quote

LOL... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...potato peeler will be much more painfull!!....
  • Well you can count me in with a plus 1 as long as it fits in with being on call just have to work out the dates should be a bit of fun
    xx
  • Oh nice one Stevie, will be great to see you again!
  • bob??? wheres bob???? sign up m8,,,, i know our creed is "never voluteer for anything" ( actually ours was "old soldiers never die,,,,, we just regroup in hell <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) but this is one thing you can come on, and as an ex sergent if i out rank you then consider it a polite order <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Can't make that weekend mate. And next time you see me you can salute. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • damn, story of my life...sir <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png
  • im out the uk <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png
  • Yeah - I'd like to come - maybe with the wife, father in law and 2 kiddies, or with just 2 kiddies.
  • Would be great to see you there Stuart. I will be bringing the family along, as will others <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I won't lol yeah Stuart, more the merrier, really looking forward to this one, shame you can't come Angel, but next time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • right can i ask jayne or chris to do a head count of adultds and children and pass the figures to me so that i can see if i can arrange a deal with slwap <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->