Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible meet in Glasgow.

Hi guys

peeps on FB who have me as a friend might have seen my chats with George Monahan off this forum. George is going to be doing a day and night shoot in Glasgow on the 19th of September. details are as follows.

they will Meet at Springfield Quay Glasgow, 10.30am on the 19th of september. Plenty of space for everyone to park. Lunch 1-2, break at 5 until 6.30. Finish 10pm. Ive deffo put my name down. Costs will be around 45 quid per person to pay for the model's time shooting as its going to be a full day shoot. To be honest, I'm that fed up with having all the gear and no chance to use it that I cant wait to shoot there. My shoots with Jayne have given me the appetite to shoot loads like these shoots whenever its possible for me to do so. I just thought I would put it on just in case anyone wanted to come along to it. Myself, Im determined now to push my skills as far as I can and George, like Jayne is a fab person to shoot with.

Bessy regs

Kenny

Comments

• Bit too far for me, have fun tho!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I might join you for that Kenny.
  • You would be most welcome to join. When I find out the proper details I will give them to you.
  • count me in for this one please
    brian
  • I'll let George know, Brian.
  • Yo Kenny man!
    Was just off to bed but was niggled at my lack of being able to make an album and post my shots, need your help buddie,
    also yes it is me aka Winston McCinty. FB pseudonym that I cannot change so I am
    on FB twice, under this name and my real name Paul Baybut,
    long story... I am quite insane. ha ha

Laters Dude. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wow..how to confuse someone Paul....the only name I ever knew you by was Winstton on FB lol. I shall now call you Paul and confuse others. I have only made one album on the forum but if memory serves me correctly, you go into the gallery link at the top of the page.On the next page you scroll down to see personal galleries and under will be your name.it will also say you have not created any personal galleries. and there will be an option to create a personal galley. just click on that, name it and then upload your photos to it. I dont know off hand how many galleries we are allowed to have but you can have more than one.

I hope this helps?

Bessy regs

Kenny
  • It's cos he's a new member Kenny, the new members group has a few restrictions on actions, until they make 2+ posts. I've flicked the switch, and Paul should now be able to see and do everything as you describe <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • TBH Chris I didnt know if i had told Paul the right way of doing a gallery as Ive only done it once myself. Ta for flipping the switch.
  • Is the Glasgow meet ON?
    Brian
    email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bbrogan@talktalk.net">bbrogan@talktalk.net</a><!-- e -->
  • Sorry Brian

I forgot to update this. I got in contact with George to tell him I couldnt go myself.I was expecting my uni funding to go in on the 9th of september it it turned out that it was the 29th and so I did not have the funds to get up to Glasgow...so the meet is off for the moment.Though I shall hopefully be able to meet with George again.

Bessy regs

Kenny