Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New vision photo exhibtion 16th 22nd Feb

Not long to go now before our exhibition in Manchester. The venue has been transformed from an empty space( you can see my photos of it in the blog) into a proper art gallery!!!

crapping myself big time but its happening on Monday. if your around Manchster, please do go in.

<!-- m -->http://newvisionphotoexhibition.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

bessy regs

Kenny

Comments

• Looks good Kenny, best of luck and break a leg! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Best of british Kenny. You'll be fine <!-- s:thumbsup: -->:thumbsup:<!-- s:thumbsup: --> <!-- s:clapping: -->:clapping:<!-- s:clapping: -->
  • thank you both. I have to say that my work didnt look as good as lots of others there as far as I was concerned and when I hung it on wednesday I was a bit emotional and said to Kate, the curator of our work how I thought I was letting every one down and she took me to one side and said.." look at that work you have done Kenny. Its lovely and your going to get loads of comments in the comments book so be happy" I hope she is right because theres some wonderful work on there for people to see thats cost hundred and hundreds to produce.
  • That looks great Kenny. Best of luck, but I'm a firm believer in making your own. Enjoy it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Stop being so bloody negative Kenny. Of course you're going to be your own worse critic but then every other person displaying his/her work will feel exactly as you do about their work. For gawd's sake enjoy it, it's not as if you're on death row or have a terminal illness <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Best of luck Kenny

you know you'll be just fine on the day or should i say days
  • might not be Roddy... found out late last night that someone has spilled paint on some of my images...I wont know ti monday how bad it is. if the images have been damaged I wont be showing them