Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saturday 4th Feb

I am thinking of going togging for the day either saturday 4th or Sunday 5th Feb, before i make plans i just wanted to see if there was any interest in a meet up? not thought about where yet as i thought i would see if anyone fancies doing owt first <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• dont think I can make it on that day Jayne. would have looooved to have shot with you though....having shot on four saturdays for the past few months, SWMBO has had a major sulk on about me using the car..
  • Sorry Jayne, Paula's going into hospital around that date.
  • No worries guys going to go somewhere anyway, was just a thought <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ah just a shame i'm stuck away up here <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I am thinking of going togging for the day either saturday 4th or Sunday 5th Feb, before i make plans i just wanted to see if there was any interest in a meet up? not thought about where yet as i thought i would see if anyone fancies doing owt first <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Are you coming down to ours by any chance? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Lol not this time but I will take that as an offer whether it was or not n will def come down soon <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Roddy you should move <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]