Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EXHIBITION info

HI all

'll be showing the images for my finals here and so will my friends from my class doing the BA hons degree art Bolton Uni. it promises to be an amazing event and well worth coming to see.

Hope to see you there

The University of Bolton Creative Arts Degree show will be taking place from the 14th – 21st June ‘12, it will be part of a wider Bolton Festival of Arts, which will take place throughout the town and includes work by Bolton Sixth Form and Bolton College pupils.
All of the creative art degree students at the Lancashire based university will be showcasing their work within the campus grounds. There will be something for everyone, from photography to textiles.
The photography department at the university is currently home to 33 final year BA (Hons) degree students who have already completed one exhibition already. This will be their final and most important exhibition before graduating in early July.
Each student is unique in the way they approach their chosen subject and genre. They believe that approaching this exhibition from varying angles both typifies them in their individual work and also unites them as a collective as they come together in one mind to present their part of this exhibition.
The genres focused on for this exhibition range from landscape to retro-fashion and sports to portraiture with many other genres represented.
Entry is free and fully accessible for all. As well as the exhibition the photographers themselves will be on hand to discuss the photographs and answer any questions you may have.
The exhibition will take place at the University of Bolton on Deane Road with the photography part of the exhibition being housed over the road in Senate House.