Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Facebook integration

edited January 1970 in Announcements
Fingers crossed, all the facebook integration systems will be up and running shortly ;-)

Comments

• Mornin Chris.  I just clicked publish with facebook on a shot and then decided to cancel instead.  It still published it to Facebook!!!!  I did NOT click SAVE, I clicked cancel!!!!  Any ideas?<br /> <br />Cheers mate.
  • The forum itself auto-publishes a link to any new image postings, to the forum facebook page ;)
  • Thanks Chris, I'll have to watch that in case I put something silly on here which is intended for massive eyes only!!!  If you get my drift.  Thanks for the warning.<br /> <br />Good morning by the way.  Nice looking site.
  • It only posts images from the "Photography forum image posting and discussions" section, which are public forums ;)
  • on 1347183186:
    <br />It only posts images from the "Photography forum image posting and discussions" section, which are public forums ;) <br />
    <br /><br />Don't seem to be able to find that Chris.
  • It's all these forums Bob ;) <br />
  • Most of them then. :D
  • Yeah, just the ones where people share images etc. No point having it post jokes and general stuff on facebook LOL
  • OK, dumb question; where do I find it on Fb? Sorry, hot and tired!  :-[
  • Search for Chat Photography Forum Chaz.
  • Thanks guys, I was searching for massive..... :P
  • Make sure you use the link I posted above Chaz, as I think the old page is still being listed (think that is the one you clicked to like) ;-)
  • Twitter and Google+ registration and login are now activated O0
  • on 1347384485:
    <br />Make sure you use the link I posted above Chaz, as I think the old page is still being listed (think that is the one you clicked to like) ;-)<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Right ho, and good spot...very big brother.  :o
  • LOL I still get the notifications for new likes on the old page. As soon as the new one has more likes than the old, I can merge them, and get shut of the old one O0
  • next stop world domination...