Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New photography competition sponsored by Arcsoft Inc

edited January 1970 in Announcements
Tomorrow will see the launch of a new photographic contest on the forum, which is sponsored by Arcsoft Inc, and their Low Light NR software (click banner below to see product/examples)<br />arcsoft.jpg<br /><br />As part of this contest sponsorship, [size=24pt]ALL[/size] activated (2+ posts) members of this forum, will receive 25% discount on any of Arcsoft's software products ;D ;D ;D.<br /><br />The contest theme will be [size=18pt]"Low Light"[/size], which will give you an opportunity to try out the 3 image/exposure noise reduction technology, should you wish to download the 15 day trial version on link above. It will run from Midnight tonight, until midnight on the 6/3/2013. I've been supplied with some example images, which I will show in the contest info and details thread. But to show you exactly what it can do, from an unbiased point of view, here is an example I've just taken at ISO 128000 :o O0<br />Before<br />Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

Comments