Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum goes mobile

edited January 1970 in Announcements
<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ***New system is up for testing Please ignore the post below*** <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.
See this page for more details and download info for the app <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> <!-- m -->[url=http://www.tapatalk.com/en/mobile"; onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.tapatalk.com/en/mobile[/url]<!-- m -->
Once installed, just search for "photography forums" and you will find the forum easy enough <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:
IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:
IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:
IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:
IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support
IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel
main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:
threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:
thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Comments

• What happens for us poor windowzzzz mobile phone users??? will it work for us?
  • Get ready m8, as I'm currently writing a custom code and theme that will mean you can view the forum on any mobile device with WAP or better internet access, without the need for any apps or awt. It's taking some doing, as I need to cut down on page loading times, and info on the pages. Managed to get most pages of the forums down to less than 30k so far. Just got a couple more to do, and I'll make it live for testing <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • Testing new system for posting and uploading
  • Well that worked <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Not a very nice photo of Sam (my sisters lad), but my mobile low-fi forum system is working <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Now to get the system fine tuned and ready for launch <!-- s:-o -->:-o<!-- s:-o -->
  • Fingers crossed final test post before new mobile system goes live hee heeee

[ Forum Mobile] mobile.png

[ Forum Mobile] mobile.png
This discussion has been closed.