Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waddington Airshow 2014 - July 5th & 6th

OK folks, its that time of year when the (IMO) best RAF airshow in the calender is upon us.<br /><br /><br />Waddington Airshow is the weekend of July 5th & July 6th.<br /><br /><br />Last year was an absolutely superb show both for flying and static displays made even better by bloody good weather. For us photographers, once you get past about 13:00 the sun has moved round nicely and you get well lit aircraft both in flight and on takeoff/landing. I've been the last three years and all have been good days.<br /><br /><br />So - anyone going this year? I'll be there on the Sunday...<br /><br /><br />Few taster shots from the last couple of years<br />9258215230_f5b780b1b6_c.jpgEurofighter Typhoon by Richard Lindley, on Flickr<br /><br /><br />9257063412_9ba0316650_c.jpgChinook by Richard Lindley, on Flickr<br /><br /><br />7490219950_459a167ffe_c.jpgSwiss Air Force F/A-18 by Richard Lindley, on Flickr<br /><br /><br />9240593523_11e9bd7196_c.jpg0B9A8440 by Richard Lindley, on Flickr<br /><br />

Comments

• Cracking shots you got,nice one.
  • Thanks David - it's a great location for an airshow if the weather behaves. Good light is everything!
  • What surprises me is how the pilots of the Chinook can throw them round the sky,great to see them.
  • Another great set :)
  • Stunning m8, but those first two.... WOW O0
  • Cheers!<br /><br />Now - Who will be coming along then?<br /><br />My tickets/passes arrived today :D
  • Wish I was, but work stops play lately :( :( :(
  • Yea, sadly when the fun stuff is on weekends that does happen.<br /><br />Although if I get me other motor on the road I may have a run over there on the Friday for arrivals & practise.
  • Just a heads up - if you want to go do not leave it until the day to buy tickets. No on the gate tickets, all sales must be in advanced.