Author Topic: Charity Road Race in Rickmansworth, Sunday October 26th seeks photographer  (Read 4156 times)

September 26, 2014, 08:50:54 PM
  • Tog
Hello
I have  been AWOL from here for a couple of months due to family commitments, but have a special request to pass on now to any Tog living in the Rickmansworth area. 
The Ricky Road Run takes place  on Sunday October 26th, and they are looking for a volunteer photographer who might be able to take some shots of the event.   Here is what the organisers have told me :
"The Ricky Road Run is a 10 mile charity running race held every year in Rickmansworth and Chorleywood. Last year over £33,000 was raised for the chosen charities, and this year all funds will be supporting Peace Hospice Care, KitAid and WaterAid. As we would like as much of the funds raised to go to our charities as possible, we are looking for a keen photographer to come along to the Ricky Road Run from 10am – 1pm and voluntarily snap some shots of the day. These would include taking photos of runners along the course, start and finish line, our charities stalls, the award & prize giving as well as the raffle. Clearly there is a lot happening on race day so we are looking for 2 or 3 photographers to help us out on 26 October. Although this position would be voluntary and we would like the photos to be accessible by us and published online for our supporters to view, we are able to pay travel expenses to you with a receipt"

If this is of interest, please reply here or contact me via a private message and I will pas on the organiser's details.  You can find out more about the race at  www.rickyroadrun.co.uk.

Thanks
Sue.P

Sue

Cameras: Fujifilm X-S1; Fujifilm F660EXR

My Gallery: http://chat-photography.com/forum/gallery/?sa=myimages;u=2714